Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last Night - Keyshia Cole

Okay so, i'm telling you this is gonna be a long story so please make your eyes ready and clean it first. 

I admit that i have a crush on him, because 
he's like the nicest guy i've ever met and also the worst guy that i ever fell in.
Why it can be like that? Because I always fall for the BAD GUY and yeah i do admit that this time, he's bad, really really bad, it's worse! And then, the day i met him, it was the day that he recently broke up with his girlfriend and i was doing like an open relationship with someone, so I mentioned that person-i mean the person that i had an open relationship with- too many times and i kept texting with that person. He-the bad guy that i have a crush on-was so gentle at first and he's so zipped up that almost ignored me. It's harsh you know in my country when you (the boy) hanging out with a girl and you ignore her, you don't feel like she exists and you don't ask even a thing, it can make things go complex.
Next, so yeah like you all can guess, he was COMPLETELY ignored me until i was tearing to go back home. And so i thought : "If i didn't start, then I lose a chance to make friends". So I started to ask him abt something that was really really common to ask, i mean it's like yeah formality 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of it :))