Thursday, October 1, 2009

I don't get it :(

Have you ever feel rejected by someone? Especially when that person is supposed to be your bestfriend? It's like you see her lol-ing with your another bestfriend and when she sees you, she's suddenly zipped up and her face is like : "can you please just go somewhere out from this earth and away from my face?" And she avoids chitchatting with you and hates when you're happy or let say if you laugh? That is exactly what i feel at this very moment! I feel rejected by someone that i used to call as my bestfriend!
It's like I've never done something right and what I always do is a mistake.
And when she thinks you're wrong, you would never could deal with it UNLESS you beg for her forgiveness/apologize. That I always be the one who wrong. That she always blames me and I doubt that if she ever think about my advantage not hers :(

1 comment:

  1. omiigowd, thank you :) okay, i'm visiting your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of it :))