Kay so I skipped school today because I had like backache and I was so exhausted. Aaand as you may have guessed, I didnt have anything to do so I did this little research haha. As usual-Hollywood!
I have a theory, newly formed. Below are some serious sexy scenes and those looks are absolutely not a friendly look, and I'd like to title that as "red carpet gaze". My theory is, when two people (in this case, male and female), stared as a couple in a movie, they have a thing in common, its called chemistry. Some of them felt its just a non permanent thing, but some of them felt that their chemistry is so strong, they have to make it real! And this "red carpet gaze" is the first step (not to mention behaviors during shooting and filming) and so it continues, to red carpet kiss or red carpet hug. (okay, I got like kazillion grammatical errors but RIGHT NOW I'm so excited, I'm shivering so guess I dont care)
I have a theory, newly formed. Below are some serious sexy scenes and those looks are absolutely not a friendly look, and I'd like to title that as "red carpet gaze". My theory is, when two people (in this case, male and female), stared as a couple in a movie, they have a thing in common, its called chemistry. Some of them felt its just a non permanent thing, but some of them felt that their chemistry is so strong, they have to make it real! And this "red carpet gaze" is the first step (not to mention behaviors during shooting and filming) and so it continues, to red carpet kiss or red carpet hug. (okay, I got like kazillion grammatical errors but RIGHT NOW I'm so excited, I'm shivering so guess I dont care)
- Robert Pattinson and girlfriend, Kristen Stewart (Twilight Premiere)
- Liam Hemsworth and girlfriend, Miley Cyrus (The Last Song Premiere)
- Javier Bardem and wife, Penelope Cruz (Vicky Cristina Barcelona Premiere)
- Dev Patel and girlfriend, Freida Pinto (Slumdog Millionaire Premiere)
- Gerard Butler and ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston (The Bounty Hunter Premiere)
- Robert Pattinson and girlfriend, Kristen Stewart (Eclipse Premiere)
- Ryan Gosling and ex-girlfriend, Rachel McAdams (The Notebook Premiere)
- Zac Efron and girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens (High School Musical Premiere)
- Brad Pitt and partner, Angelina Jolie (Mr. and Mrs. Smith Premiere)
- Robert Pattinson and girlfriend, Kristen Stewart (New Moon Premiere)
BLESS THE CHEMISTRY!
sources : too many to mention, but thanks anyway ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let me know what you think of it :))