Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friendship Style

My Friendship Style is Philosophical

I take every friendship I have seriously, and I spend a lot of time analyzing my friends.
I've thought a lot about what it means to be a good friend, and hold myself to my standard.

In return, I expect my friends to be loyal, honest, and real. I'm somewhat picky about who I'm friends with.
Fighting with my friends bothers me more than most people. I can't stop replaying arguments over and over in my head.

Me and an Empathetic Friend: Try to understand one another. I approach life very differently, but I'm willing to listen to one another.

Me and a Gregarious Friend: Are a better match than expected. I understand and appreciate my Gregarious Friend's energy.

Me and an Independent Friend: Get along pretty well, but I can't help but think my Independent Friend needs to learn better manners!

Me and another Philosophical Friend: Are friends for life. I can get lost in my intense, interesting conversations... and maybe even change the world together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of it :))